I've been biking to work for over a year now and have always wanted to dress my ride up with a beautiful basket. Problem is, they can be pretty spendy. After finding a super sweet DIY version from the lovely gals at The Merrythought, I decided I had to make my own. It was super simple so I hope you'll try it, too!
What you'll need:
- Faux flowers, trimmed to the base of the stem
- Basket, I found mine at Goodwill for $3
- Glue gun & sticks
- Leather string or cord
- Lay out your flowers in your preferred design. I started with leaves on the bottom, then layered small flowers over the top, followed by one large peony.
- Get gluing! If you live where it rains and pours like us, pay extra attention to this step.
- Loop the leather cord through the basket to secure it to your handlebars and head tube.
- Look extra cute while you cruise through town.